Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Daycare Teacher is $11.00
What Do Daycare Teachers Do?
Daycare teachers work daily with children of toddler age during the day. They must incorporate physical and mental awareness to assist the children with their daily activities, plan new activities and projects for them to do each day, and be mindful and aware of their safety at all times. Some of the other daily tasks with the children include reading to them, preparing food and snacks, and playing games. Daycare teachers work with other teachers in a childcare setting--usually lead teachers …Read more
- Prepare daily activities and schedule, setting up educational and entertaining offerings.
- Prepare and clean up after snacks and lunch.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with parents about schedules, problems, and offerings.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of daycare center.
- Oversee child interactions and play, and ensure a safe and supportive environment.
FAQs About Daycare Teachers
What is the highest pay for Daycare Teachers in Oshkosh?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Daycare Teacher in Oshkosh is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Daycare Teachers in Oshkosh?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Daycare Teacher in Oshkosh is $NaN / hour
How can Daycare Teachers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Daycare Teacher is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Daycare Teacher that oversees more junior Daycare Teachers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.