Deputy Director of Public Works Salary
A Deputy Director of Public Works earns an average salary of $82,803 per year. A skill in Project Management is associated with high pay for this job.
$51,278 - $147,949
|Salary||$51,278 - $147,949|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$44,130 - $150,285|
Job Description for Deputy Director of Public Works
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee activities of the department.
- May act as spokesperson and liaison for the department.
- Participate in hiring, training, evaluation and termination of personnel.
- Assist in developing and executing a strategic plan and budget for the department.
- Assess current and future needs, including equipment and repairs.
Deputy Director of Public Works Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Deputy Director of Public Works
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.