Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) is $34.65
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN)s?
An entry-level Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $31.34 based on 265 salaries. An early career Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $32.89 based …Read more
What Do Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN)s Do?
Dialysis registered nurses are registered nurses (RNs) who specialize in the process of dialysis, which is a procedure that cleans the blood of patients who have kidney disease. RNs have at least a bachelor’s degree in nursing and have passed their state's exam to become an RN. RNs who work with dialysis patients must have a few years of prior experience.
Dialysis RNs are responsible for performing assessments on patients both before and after the dialysis procedure. They check vital …Read more
- Manage dialysis treatments according to the orders.
- Participate in short and long term planning and goal setting for the patients.
- Ensure that pertinent documentation and paperwork are accurate and complete.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures as directed.
- Participate in the maintenance of Quality Control program as directed.