The average salary for a Late-Career Director of Program Management, Aerospace with Program Management skills is $167,106.
Is Director of Program Management, Aerospace your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$120k - $177k
$0 - $22k
$132k - $212k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director of Program Management, Aerospace
A director of program management, aerospace is a high level position inside a very exciting field. You will be leading various projects that explore the universe and take science to the next levels of discovery. As director, you will oversee various projects going on simultaneously, watch for progress in their missions, and keep them on budget. Individual project managers will report to you periodically on their progress, and it's your job to ensure their success. You may be working for a govern…Read more
Director of Program Management, Aerospace Tasks
- Manage aerospace programs, directing program managers and administrators on strategy and budget and timeline adherence.
- Assess program risks and implement process alterations and improvements.
- Oversee or direct purchase order management, policy and procedure compliance, contract negotiations, and program budgets.
- Manage relationships with potential and existing clients and vendors, including airlines and aircraft manufacturers.
- Monitor status of active programs, ensuring contract objectives are fulfilled and resolving complex issues.
Director of Program Management, Aerospace Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$45k - $170k
$32k - $71k
$42k - $77k
$37k - $76k
$54k - $135k
$33k - $58k
$34k - $69k
$32k - $59k
$40k - $84k