Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Education Consultant is $63,092
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Education Consultants?
An entry-level Education Consultant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $50,420 based on 10 salaries. An early career Education Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $58,098 based on 69 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Education Consultants Do?
Education consultants frequently give advice to students and/or their parents about post-high school education. Tasks performed by education consultants include administering "career path" exams, providing advice on the career choice of a particular student, and helping students fill out the necessary forms and applications when applying for colleges or universities. Additionally, they might help the student prepare his or her college essay to submit with the application, which may include …Read more
- Learn new materials and develop curriculum to teach the information to a variety of audiences.
- Act as internal consultant to troubleshoot and resolve training problems.
- Obtain and analyze feedback and performance data through a variety of mechanisms.
- Create and update training databases and curriculum.
- Follow curriculum to train target audiences virtually and in person.