Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Education Coordinator is $48,167
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Education Coordinators?
An entry-level Education Coordinator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $41,674 based on 27 salaries. An early career Education Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $44,621 based on 377 salaries. …Read more
What Do Education Coordinators Do?
Education coordinators are responsible for the development and improvement of the education curriculum. They use constituent feedback and their knowledge of teaching to develop a curriculum that is both effective and in line with the latest educational standards and developments. Education coordinators are expected to meet with parents to address any of their concerns regarding the curriculum, as well as teachers to ensure that the curriculum remains effective and is being used properly.
The …Read more
- Develop educational and informational programs for a specified audience.
- Evaluate equipment and supplies.
- Maintain, update, and disseminate documentation and reports.
- Represent the organization in educational and community discussions, and education in internal meetings.
- Create, track, and maintain metrics about attendance, reach, and effectiveness of programs.