Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Executive Producer, Television Productions is $87,367
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Executive Producer, Television Productions?
An early career Executive Producer, Television Productions with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $68,000 based on 8 salaries. A mid-career Executive Producer, Television Productions with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $81,939 …Read more
What Do Executive Producer, Television Productions Do?
An executive producer in television productions, sometimes known as a "head producer," is primarily responsible for managing all operations related to a particular television program. Education requirements are not strict for this position, although many executive producers have an educational background in film, journalism, or production management.
The hours required of an executive TV producer vary greatly, but many will work overtime or extended hours. They typically work within studios, …Read more
- Supervise all aspects of a creative project such as movies, music, TV programs, games or online products.
- Responsible for the overall quality of the end product.
- Assess the market viability of project candidates.
- Supervise the life-cycle of the project from creative conception through production and release of the product.
- Supervise the finances of the project including the acquisition of financing and the development and oversight of a budget for the project.