The average hourly pay for a Field Services Manager with Customer Service skills in Chicago, Illinois is $14.00.
Is Field Services Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $14
$27,560 - $69,300
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Field Services Manager
A field services manager is in charge of trained teams that are sent out on installations, upgrades, and infrastructure repair in the field. A field services manager works to train these field teams, keep their skills up to date, and ensure they perform their duties in a manner that satisfies the client and keeps services, software, or hardware up to company and industry standards. Additionally, a field services manager must handle and budget for the logistics related to field services. They mus…Read more
Field Services Manager Tasks
- Maximize technician revenues through efficient routing and scheduling.
- Monitor the work flow via audits and regular communication throughout the day.
- Recruit qualified candidates to meet regional staffing requirements.
- Interact with customers to review and measure field service engineers' professionalism and effectiveness.
- Supervise Field Service activities to ensure timely and complete resolution of field warranty issues.
Field Services Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Field Services Manager
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills in People Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$28k - $53k
$32k - $71k
$48k - $111k
$12k - $43k
$24k - $74k
$34k - $69k
$37k - $83k