Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Financial Service Associate (FSA) is $15.98
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Financial Service Associate (FSA)s?
An entry-level Financial Service Associate (FSA) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $14.93 based on 16 salaries. An early career Financial Service Associate (FSA) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $15.31 …Read more
What Do Financial Service Associate (FSA)s Do?
A financial services associate (FSA) works in a bank, investment firm, or other financial institution to help clients manage and invest their money. These associates work directly with clients, so strong customer service skills are important in this position.
FSAs must be able to determine their clients' goals and match them with appropriate programs, so strong knowledge of what the company offers and the benefits of each program is essential. They may also need to attract new clients through …Read more
- Sell insurance, banking and/or investment products to new customers.
- Propose insurance/banking/investment products most suitable to the clients'/customers' needs and ability to pay.
- Find clients/customers by developing insurance, banking and investment programs and regularly making sales presentations for a broad range of insurance/banking/investment contracts and products.
- Service the insurance, banking and/or investment needs of clients/customers.
- Solicit new customers through approved techniques and methods.