Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Fitness Coach is $44,000
What Do Fitness Coaches Do?
Fitness coaches have become mainstays in the fitness industry by helping those wishing to get in better shape to reach their goals, encouraging them to strive, and determining workable plans for clients on an often-individual basis, although many also conduct classes or work with groups. Given the different roles they play, some specialize in certain skills or particular areas of conditioning.
Fitness coaches provide advice and direction to clients on how to reach their goals and perform …Read more
- Maintain a clean and orderly fitness center.
- Maintain a safe and organized free-weight area.
- Design and implement fitness programs and training regiments.
- Demonstrate how to use equipment safely and properly and answer questions.
- Assist employees with fitness equipment.