Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Food Server, Kitchen is $10.44
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Food Server, Kitchens?
An entry-level Food Server, Kitchen with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $9.52 based on 40 salaries. An early career Food Server, Kitchen with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $10.30 based on 146 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Food Server, Kitchens Do?
Most of the time, food servers, kitchen, work for restaurants. They may also work for hospital kitchens, corporate cafeterias, or wealthy households. Food servers, kitchen, may also be required to work as bussers, waiters, or counter attendants. Food servers, kitchen, must deliver food from their kitchen to their guests in a timely manner. Food servers, kitchen, may also perform a variety of tasks, such as stocking supplies, cleaning their employer's kitchen, or ordering supplies from …Read more
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Operate procedures to pre-check order and close out the check.
- When complete, retrieve order the from kitchen, confirm its accuracy, and deliver to guest.
- Input the order to the kitchen.
- Record the details of the order from the guests.