The average salary for a Food Service Manager in Toledo, Ohio is $55,000.
Is Food Service Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $55k
$0 - $50k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Food Service Manager
Food service managers work in most fields involving the serving of food, including fast food, fine dining, hotels and resorts, catering businesses, and similar business types involving the preparation and service of prepared foods. In smaller settings, they often are responsible for overseeing the work of all kitchen and service employees. In larger settings, they often work with other managers to ensure smooth overall operation of the business or establishment. Generally, the food service mange…Read more
Food Service Manager Tasks
- Count money and make bank deposits, monitor financial transactions.
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties.
- Monitor food preparation to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Ensure customer service regarding food quality, service or accommodations.
Food Service Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Food Service Manager in their job title in Los Angeles, California earn an average of 3.9% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Atlanta, Georgia (22.6% less), Chicago, Illinois (15.0% less) and San Diego, California (10.9% less).