Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Grocery Stocker is $17.00
What Do Grocery Stockers Do?
Positions as grocery stockers are available at a variety of grocery stores, though the size of teams and available openings depend on the size of the employing store. Some grocery stockers may work in a relatively independent position, while others need to coordinate with other employees performing stocking duties. Most of the stocker's work consists of receiving and stocking items carried by the store, as well as performing tasks such as cleaning the store, ensuring prices are accurately …Read more
- Shelve groceries in an attractive, hygienic manner.
- Attend meetings and assist with emergency deliveries.
- Answer questions and handle maintenance problems.
- Move products and packaging from one location of the store to another safely.
- Check inventory and update stock totals.