Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Group Product Manager is $156,548
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Group Product Managers?
A mid-career Group Product Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $156,486 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Group Product Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $180,000 based on 5 salaries.
What Do Group Product Managers Do?
Group product managers are responsible for leading and managing a group of professionals from product concept to launch. They are in charge of creating effective product strategies, as well as developing and implementing tactical pricing based on research, demand, and project requirements. Group project managers solve product issues as they arise, schedule product milestones, and review progress continuously. In addition, they work with sales teams to establish customer-specific pricing and …Read more
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs)/Market Requirement Documents (MRDs)/Business Requirement Documents (BRDs).
- Work with outside partners customizing product features to partner requirements.
- Conduct user surveys and focus groups.
- Manage email and social media marketing promotions.
- Take product enhancements and new product launches from start to finish thinking through each detail and delivering solid results.