The average hourly pay for an Industrial Painter with Technical Specification skills is $18.75.
Is Industrial Painter your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$14 - $73
$32,063 - $173,436
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Industrial Painter
Industrial painter are responsible for applying paint, varnishes, and similar coatings to materials such as metals, woods, and plastics. They use various techniques to apply paint, including sprays, rollers, and brushes. Industrial painters are generally employed in the construction and manufacturing industries; many of these painters have a specific industry in which they work, such as automotive painting, house painting, painting the interiors and exteriors of buildings, painting the framework…Read more
Industrial Painter Tasks
- Paint and apply finishing coats to in accordance to blueprints and/or customer specifications.
- Set-up and maintain work areas and operate painting equipment in accordance to safety procedures.
- Record and report working hours and material usage.
- Maintain clean work areas, tool repair, and equipment inventory.
- Inspect paint jobs and materials, adjusting colors and fixing defects.
Industrial Painter Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Industrial Painter
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills in Team Leadership and OSHA Compliance are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Equipment Maintenance, Safety Compliance and Quality Assurance / Quality Control.
Related Job Salaries
$12 - $30
$12 - $27
$10 - $22
$13 - $27
$12 - $28
$17 - $42
$16 - $36
$14 - $46
$14 - $29