Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Information Technology (IT) Coordinator is $51,756
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Information Technology (IT) Coordinators?
An entry-level Information Technology (IT) Coordinator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $41,327 based on 33 salaries. An early career Information Technology (IT) Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total …Read more
What Do Information Technology (IT) Coordinators Do?
An information technology (IT) coordinator is normally the backbone of all computer-related technology within an organization or project. In larger organizations, this coordinator may be assigned to individual projects by an organization; in smaller companies, the IT coordinator may work across multiple projects or departments.
Their primary responsibility is the maintenance of the company’s computer technology assets, which support the various departments or projects within the enterprise. …Read more
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware or software issues, and install updates or applications.
- Compile performance or sales data and report on trends and potential improvements.
- Provide customer service support and end-user training via phone and the internet.
- Coordinate contractors and equipment or resource allocation.
- Manage and maintain the computer network and database.