What Do Instructional Design Managers Do?
Instructional design managers develop and oversee project designs and implement ideas for each project, as well as guide the organization in these areas. They must use technology and applications as well as planning and creativity to brainstorm ideas and develop them online or on paper, and they then bring other employees together to bring these ideas to reality.
Instructional design managers are responsible for removing all flaws and complications and making corrections as necessary. They usua…Read more
- Develop and deliver targeted curriculum and learning programs.
- Manage mentorship, coaching and shadowing experiences.
- Create and analyze evaluations to assess student progress.
- Design and implement web-based teaching platforms and learning opportunities.
- Evaluate, maintain and update instructional materials for content and appearance.