The average hourly pay for an International Trade Specialist in Seattle, Washington is $25.45.
Is International Trade Specialist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $25
$0 - $1,200
$49,442 - $82,040
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for International Trade Specialist
International trade specialists are an elite category of economists, and their primary duties are two-fold: to study the effects of globalization on their business, and to develop a comprehensive business plan to make sure the business is successful abroad. Research in this job focuses on studying foreign laws regarding international trade, customs, and currency exchange rates, and international trade specialists are responsible for compiling this data, analyzing it and how it applies to the bus…Read more
International Trade Specialist Tasks
- Interpret, set policies and implement policies around international trade compliance.
- Process payments and track exceptions.
- Follow up on shipment and freight, ensuring documentation and activities are correct.
- Write and submit license and agreement applications and other documentation.
- Answer questions and educate clients and staff about topics like documentation, classification and restrictions.
International Trade Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$42k - $84k
$33k - $68k
$38k - $78k
$45k - $81k
$48k - $111k
$53k - $98k
$51k - $97k
$62k - $114k
$62k - $100k