Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Investment Associate is $55,000
What Do Investment Associates Do?
An investment associate reviews company financial data, suggests investment strategies, oversees issuing of stocks for companies, and analyzes risks for business mergers. This individual also mediates agreements between companies during takeovers, manages stock inventory, sells stocks, and details all financial transactions. In the course of these duties, an investment associate communicates a company's viability to other companies and individual clients. Working with other associates, …Read more
- Enter and execute trades while allocating the trades based on guidelines provided by the Portfolio Manager.
- Provide analytical performance reports while working closely with the Portfolio Manager to interpret the performance data.
- Provide portfolio data and analytics, and work with the Portfolio Manager to create presentations for client and prospect meetings.
- Provide investment management administrative support and respond to client requests as they arise acting as an additional point of contact for clients.
- Provide research support for the equity strategy teams by monitoring and gathering specific fundamental research data on stock recommendations.