Investor Relations Specialist Salary
An Investor Relations Specialist earns an average salary of $53,675 per year.
$36,766 - $83,191
|Salary||$36,766 - $83,191|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$34,905 - $87,586|
Job Description for Investor Relations Specialist
- Reconcile, maintain, and update investor capital balances, cash flows, and collateral materials.
- Track and analyze sell-side research on company, peers and industry to assess trends, client demographics, and historical account information.
- Monitor, process and record investor capital movements including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers.
- Assist the development and maintenance of a company investor relations plan.
- Oversee release of reports, marketing of firms' products and services, maintenance of databases, and orchestrate email campaigns.
Investor Relations Specialist Job Listings
Key Stats for Investor Relations Specialist
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.