Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Laser Printer Technician is $19.00
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Laser Printer Technicians?
An early career Laser Printer Technician with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $15.85 based on 15 salaries. A mid-career Laser Printer Technician with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $17.24 based on 11 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Laser Printer Technicians Do?
Laser printer technicians work in a wide range of fields and must be able to think quickly on their feet to troubleshoot a variety of problems. They also work a variety of shifts depending on the industry, and some work during regular business hours while others work evenings or overnight.
Laser printer technicians usually work Monday through Saturday with Sundays and one weekday off, and extra days or hours may occasionally be necessary depending on the employer. These technicians should be …Read more
- Service, repair, install and upgrade hardware, software, systems and devices.
- Communicate with customers and supervisors.
- Provide information and training on products and services.
- Order and replace parts, recommend products and services.
- Document all services and products provided.