Local Sales Manager Salary
A Local Sales Manager earns an average salary of $76,927 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$37,355 - $120,805
|Salary||$37,355 - $120,805|
|Bonus||$4,848 - $41,459|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$50,000 - $126,810|
Job Description for Local Sales Manager
- Build and maintain a sales team with broad reach in the community.
- Communicate and present on sales strategies, goals and outcomes.
- Interact with a range of clients, but particularly high profile or key accounts.
- Identify new target markets and local strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Meet and exceed sales goals, documenting customer contact.
Local Sales Manager Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Local Sales Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.