The average salary for a Maintenance Coordinator with Facility Maintenance & Coordination skills in Columbus, Ohio is $39,545.
Is Maintenance Coordinator your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $40k
$38k - $41k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Maintenance Coordinator
The maintenance coordinator typically oversees maintenance tasks inside a factory, plant, store, or other facility. They supervises a group of personnel, usually called the maintenance team, to delegate tasks and ensure the team completes high quality work and remains productive. Maintenance coordinators make sure that all health and safety procedures are followed to ensure a safe working environment. They are the first responder to daily emergencies, tend to equipment that needs repair through …Read more
Maintenance Coordinator Tasks
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize requests for maintenance.
- Report on activities, budget, supplies, and planned projects.
- Inspect sites regularly, responding to complaints and evaluating current status and needs.
- Identify and resolve maintenance, materials, supplies, and staffing problems.
- Maintain, update, and plan the schedule, including assigning tasks to staff and hiring contractors.
Explore the most common career paths for Maintenance Coordinator. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Maintenance Coordinator Job Listings
Employees with Maintenance Coordinator in their job title in Seattle, Washington earn an average of 2.0% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (20.0% less).
Related Job Salaries
$12 - $21
$12 - $29
$12 - $25
$14 - $31
$10 - $22
$12 - $26
$11 - $19
$10 - $20