Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Maintenance Supervisor is $60,000
What Do Maintenance Supervisors Do?
Maintenance supervisors handle many different areas of home or business repair, such as plumbing, electricity, ventilation, air conditioning, and other building systems. They are responsible for evaluating problematic systems and determining what repairs need to be performed. Supervisors are also in charge of hiring workers, and assigning duties and responsibilities; the supervisor may provide training on equipment and procedures used in a building or complex. Additional duties include …Read more
- Keep the building in a clean and orderly condition by examining the building on a regular basis for needed repairs, maintenance, and cleanliness.
- Supervise maintenance staff and outside contractors.
- Supervise maintenance of landscaping and upkeep of grounds equipment.
- Perform or arrange for general building and fixture repairs.
- Supervise all general building maintenance.
FAQs About Maintenance Supervisors
What is the highest pay for Maintenance Supervisors in Elkhart?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Maintenance Supervisor in Elkhart is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Maintenance Supervisors in Elkhart?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Maintenance Supervisor in Elkhart is $NaN / year
How can Maintenance Supervisors increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Maintenance Supervisor is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Maintenance Supervisor that oversees more junior Maintenance Supervisors, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.