Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager is $101,616
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Manufacturing Engineering Managers?
An entry-level Manufacturing Engineering Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $87,991 based on 23 salaries. An early career Manufacturing Engineering Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of …Read more
What Do Manufacturing Engineering Managers Do?
Manufacturing engineering managers are in charge of supervising the functioning of manufacturing systems in their organization. Most manufacturing engineering managers are responsible for ensuring company operations are carried out according to industry safety standards. In addition, they will also manage a team of engineers to deal with the installation of equipment, among other related issues. They also handle other maintenance functions to improve the company's product output.
Manufacturing …Read more
- Design and implement methods and processes in production to establish standard workflow rate and improve efficiency.
- Coordinate and manage manufacturing engineering projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze engineering technology, product needs, and testing procedures from planning to fulfillment review and approve product design and changes.
- Manage staff operations, monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in material selection standards development.
- Act as liaison between management and vendor or contractor from start to finish of project.