Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Master Electrician is $25.94
What Do Master Electricians Do?
The title "master electrician" typically refers to a type of electrician who has achieved mastery of their trade. They usually oversee electrician apprentices and journeymen electricians on residential, industrial, and commercial electrical jobs. Typically, a master electrician schedules jobs in phases during a planning stage and ensure that all needed parts, materials, and components have been ordered in advance for the completion of the job.
A master electrician, in general, has different …Read more
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and tools, to locate the cause of a problem.
- Install, terminate and splice 120/208/240/480 volt cables.
- Read and interpret construction drawings electrical, mechanical and architectural.
- Perform and interpret power calculations, power factor, insulation tests and positive relay tests as required.
- Install complicated conduit and control systems.
FAQs About Master Electricians
What is the highest pay for Master Electricians in Wichita?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Master Electrician in Wichita is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Master Electricians in Wichita?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Master Electrician in Wichita is $NaN / hour
How can Master Electricians increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Master Electrician is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Master Electrician that oversees more junior Master Electricians, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.