Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Mechanic Aircraft is $30.43 in 2023
What Do Mechanic Aircrafts Do?
Aircraft mechanics typically work closely with other aircraft staff to keep them informed of a given plane's status. They often perform repairs on aircraft that have been damaged during flight, as well as general maintenance depending on what a plane may need. They also keep an eye on parts which are known to break easily, and generally maintain the aircraft's electrical, mechanical and structural integrity.
Aircraft mechanics also use numerous devices which measure how well the aircraft can …Read more
- Examine and inspect aircraft components to locate problems.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, technical data, engineering data, and other specifications.
- Perform preflight, thru-flight, and post-flight maintenance inspections.
- Maintain, repair, and rebuild aircraft structures, functional components, and parts.
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
FAQs About Mechanic Aircrafts
What is the highest pay for Mechanic Aircrafts in Hollywood?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Mechanic Aircraft in Hollywood is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Mechanic Aircrafts in Hollywood?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Mechanic Aircraft in Hollywood is $NaN / hour
How can Mechanic Aircrafts increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Mechanic Aircraft is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Mechanic Aircraft that oversees more junior Mechanic Aircrafts, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.