Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Medical Director, Medicine is $217,500
What Do Medical Director, Medicines Do?
Medical directors must ensure that the medical model for their company meets all requirements and their patients receive the best medical care available. Other duties include: helping select medical providers; supervising medical staff and their schedules; advising medical purchases; overseeing clinical students; reviewing medical staff; providing guidance and approving medical procedures and policies; attending meetings between medical administration and other medical providers; overseeing …Read more
- Control all aspects of fiscal operations, such as setting rates, accounting and financial relationships.
- Participate in, guide, and represent cross-functional teams to achieve organization-wide goals.
- Strategically implement standards of practice, development and tracking of outcome measures and other metrics.
- Direct and prepare for regulatory activities, audits, FDA submissions, inspections, and crises.
- Hire and supervise medical, nursing, maintenance, technical, and all other personnel.