The average salary for a Mortgage Banker at Chase Bank is $36,000.
Is Mortgage Banker your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$29k - $54k
$0 - $65k
$43k - $96k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Mortgage Banker
Mortgage bankers work for financial companies which provide mortgage loans to businesses and individuals. These bankers serve as liasons between customers or real estate agents and the banking institution, and generally assist customers and agents throughout loan processes, from application to closing. Another area of focus is obtaining pre-qualification for clients and encouraging them to apply for loans, so it is important to be customer-oriented and have strong social and communication skills…Read more
Mortgage Banker Tasks
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, builders and other business sources.
- Explore and develop new methods for attracting business.
- Contact referrals and respond to referral sources.
- Conduct sales calls and presentations on a regular basis.
- Develop marketing tools to introduce products to realtors and potential borrowers.
Mortgage Banker Job Listings
Popular Skills for Mortgage Banker
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $52k
$12k - $43k
$28k - $55k
$24k - $75k
$32k - $67k
$32k - $70k
$41k - $102k
$30k - $59k
$24k - $46k
$23k - $45k