Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Network Specialist is $85,000
What Do Network Specialists Do?
A network specialist works in a company’s information technology (IT) department to ensure constant connectivity. The network specialist makes sure that employees who rely on a company intranet can communicate with one another. For companies that rely on an Internet presence with customers, the network specialist also ensures that the company’s website and e-commerce infrastructure works at all times.
In addition to helping to maintain this connectivity, the network specialist often helps …Read more
- Administrate and setup of all user accounts to access the network and email.
- Setup and support all network equipment including servers, PC's, printers and LAN equipment.
- Maintain daily and monthly backups of servers ensuring data integrity.
- Installing phones, phone lines and troubleshooting problems with telephone communications.
- Install and troubleshoot problems with all software installed on company computer equipment.