Nutritional Services Aide Salary
A Nutritional Services Aide earns an average wage of $10.16 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this career.
$8.34 - $16.77
|Hourly Rate||$8.34 - $16.77|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$17,247 - $34,876|
Job Description for Nutritional Services Aide
- Remove trays and stack dishes for return to kitchen after meals are finished.
- Place food servings on plates and trays according to orders or instructions, examine to ensure they contain required items.
- Clean and sterilize dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, and facilities.
- Monitor food preparation and serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, and straws.
Nutritional Services Aide Job Listings
Key Stats for Nutritional Services Aide
Rated 3 out of 5
based on 5 votes.