Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for an Office Assistant/Database Administrator is $15.39
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Office Assistant/Database Administrators?
An entry-level Office Assistant/Database Administrator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $13.23 based on 11 salaries. An early career Office Assistant/Database Administrator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total …Read more
What Do Office Assistant/Database Administrators Do?
Office assistant/database administrator positions vary greatly in requirements and day-to-day tasks depending on the company and its specific technical requirements. In a company with a heavy reliance on technology, the database administrator may need at least a bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field such as computer science or information technology; additionally, experience working with the company’s version of database software is often required. However, in smaller offices where …Read more
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities.
- Operate office machines, photocopiers, scanners, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Manage and maintain the database or spreadsheets using software.
- Answer phones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, and checks.