Outpatient Surgery Scheduler Salary
The larger portion of Outpatient Surgery Schedulers in the United States are women. Median pay in this female-dominated area goes for around $17.39 per hour. A fair number enjoy medical while close to one-half get dental coverage. Vision coverage is also available to roughly one-half. Work is enjoyable for Outpatient Surgery Schedulers, who typically claim high levels of job satisfaction.
|Hourly Rate||$13.40 - $21.42|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$29,121 - $45,386|
Job Description for Outpatient Surgery Scheduler
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- Schedule, confirm and maintain patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations for a specific department.
- Explain objectives and procedures to interviewees, or forward questions to appropriate physician or staff member.
- Ensure payment for services by verifying benefits with the person's insurance provider or working out financing options.
- Review, analyze and forecast cancellations, double bookings or changes in schedules.
Outpatient Surgery Scheduler Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Outpatient Surgery Scheduler
Pay by Experience for an Outpatient Surgery Scheduler has a positive trend. An entry-level Outpatient Surgery Scheduler with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $32,000 based on 20 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. An Outpatient Surgery Scheduler with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $34,000 based on 29 salaries. An experienced Outpatient Surgery Scheduler which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $38,000 based on 34 salaries. An Outpatient Surgery Scheduler with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $36,000 based on 13 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Outpatient Surgery Scheduler
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 13 votes.