The average hourly pay for a Patient Care Coordinator at Connect Hearing is $14.33.
Is Patient Care Coordinator your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$14 - $18
$28,847 - $38,390
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Patient Care Coordinator
A patient care coordinator works in collaboration with the doctor, clinical nurse specialist (CNS), and treatment team. They formulate, develop, and revise treatment plans. The care coordinator must be able to prioritize and coordinate treatment activities, as well as interview patients and loved ones to gather information for assessments and complete them accurately. Patient care coordinators prove continuity of care by ensuring a smooth transition between care settings. They develop a relati…Read more
Patient Care Coordinator Tasks
- Perform analytical and data entry tasks.
- Answer patient calls, emails and questions, including finding answers and insurance estimates.
- Confidentially manage patient accounts, including contact information, insurance, and financial information.
- Schedule patient visits and answer pre-visit questions, including about billing and preparation.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Popular Employer Salaries for Patient Care Coordinator
The top respondents for the job title Patient Care Coordinator are from the companies Swedish Medical Center, UnitedHealth Group and Emory Healthcare. Reported salaries are highest at Swedish Medical Center where the average pay is $18.89. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include UnitedHealth Group and Emory Healthcare, earning around $18.18 and $16.73, respectively. Beltone Hearing Center pays the lowest at around $11.98. Bright Now! Dental Inc. and Hearusa Inc also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $13.66 and $14.40, respectively.
Patient Care Coordinator Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.