Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Personal Shopper is $12.55
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Personal Shoppers?
An entry-level Personal Shopper with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $12.00 based on 213 salaries. An early career Personal Shopper with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $12.58 based on 598 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Personal Shoppers Do?
Personal shoppers are responsible for identifying clients' needs and locating products that meet those requirements. This role has a sales focus that involves building long-lasting relationships with clients, providing exceptional service, and ensuring all client goals and needs are met.
The personal shopper generally meets with the customer to determine their specific needs, ultimate goals, budget, and interests. The shopper is responsible for finding the appropriate item(s) and (in the case …Read more
- Drive sales through existing client book.
- Build customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file.
- Know and understand product/merchandise information communicating features and benefits of the product.
- Meet and/or exceed sales and new account goals.
- Deliver quality, personalized customer service.