Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Pizza Delivery Driver is $8.43
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Pizza Delivery Drivers?
An entry-level Pizza Delivery Driver with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $8.32 based on 106 salaries. An early career Pizza Delivery Driver with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $8.44 based on 309 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Pizza Delivery Drivers Do?
Pizza Delivery Drivers are individuals who are highly motivated and able to work unsupervised for long periods of time. A Pizza Delivery Driver's daily activities include delivering pizzas and other ordered items to customers. Delivery drivers are responsible for taking and processing orders made over the phone and online via the restaurant's website. In periods of downtime, Delivery Drivers will be responsible for helping out in-store staff members.
Pizza Delivery Drivers primarily spend …Read more
- Deliver food orders to customers' residences.
- Clean all food preparation areas and dishes.
- Prepare different ingredients used to make the food.
- Assist customers with any food order questions in the store.
- Take food orders over the phone and enter orders in the cash register.