Preparation Department Manager, Printing Salary
The average pay for a Preparation Department Manager, Printing is $18.23 per hour.
$41,000 - $81,430
$11.19 - $24.57
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$22,443 - $82,959|
|Total Pay (||$22,443 - $82,959|
Job Description for Preparation Department Manager, Printing
- Coordinate workflow for prepress stages, developing and altering schedules based on production forecasts.
- Purchase supplies and tools, manage inventory, and coordinate equipment maintenance.
- Plan budgets, manage expenses, and provide clients and staff with cost estimates.
- Manage, review, and improve printing and quality control procedures using data analysis and training methods.
- Supervise preparation staff, assigning projects to prepress operators and supervisors and performing evaluations.
Preparation Department Manager, Printing Job Listings
Key Stats for Preparation Department Manager, Printing