Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Pricing Specialist is $15.73
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Pricing Specialists?
An early career Pricing Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $15.05 based on 22 salaries. A mid-career Pricing Specialist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $23.79 based on 6 salaries. An experienced Pricing …Read more
What Do Pricing Specialists Do?
Pricing specialists are tasked with estimating costs and gains for businesses, including maximizing potential gains while spending the least amount of money. They may work with word documents or spreadsheets to communicate with clients, and should have interpersonal and negotiation skills to make good business deals and ensure that both the client and employer can make the most profits in a proper business relationship.
A bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field and/or …Read more
- Enter and analyze pricing and sales data, including confirming accuracy.
- Produce, analyze and update forecasts for sales and pricing models.
- Analyze data, communicate findings and suggest pricing strategies.
- Process and update contracts, metrics and cover letters about pricing.
- Partner across departments to set promotional prices, communicate sales initiatives and standardize formats.