Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Procurement Analyst is $61,584
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Procurement Analysts?
An entry-level Procurement Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $55,090 based on 103 salaries. An early career Procurement Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $59,784 based on 563 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Procurement Analysts Do?
A procurement analyst builds new relationships between the company and vendors, and ensures that these relationships are maintained to the satisfaction of all parties. The analyst also negotiates arrangements for the purchase of the goods, materials, and services the company requires within its budget limitations. In meetings with vendors, the procurement analyst must determine prices and set up a system of delivery, as well as research the market appropriately to ensure that the company is …Read more
- Collect and analyze organization-wide data to support decision-making groups.
- Update system and inventory data, leading data quality and assurance.
- Define, measure, and track categories for spending to provide targeted analyses of budget.
- Negotiate costs, specifications, and timelines with vendors and suppliers, ensuring beneficial contracts.
- Coordinate payment, delivery, scheduling, and organization of purchases, and place orders to ensure ongoing supply.