Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Product Management Manager is $108,540
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Product Management Managers?
An early career Product Management Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $85,000 based on 20 salaries. A mid-career Product Management Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $111,438 based on 31 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Product Management Managers Do?
Product management managers are in charge of managing all aspects of product management processes for their company. They are responsible for defining product roles, supporting different markets with product lines, evaluating new opportunities, and participating in the product research process. Product management managers must actively communicate information with other team members and create detailed product updates, as well as keep accurate product management records. Additionally, these …Read more
- Develop and manage cross-functional product management team.
- Ensure financial growth and success of product or services.
- Supervise, coordinate, and train a variety of product management positions.
- Develop, maintain and oversee financial and marketing records and strategies.
- Plan, execute, and manage entirety of the product or service lifecycle.