Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Production Supervisor is $61,000
What Do Production Supervisors Do?
Production supervisors can work in a number of different fields, but they are most commonly found in manufacturing and industrial facilities. In some cases they will supervise an entire plant; in other cases, they will manage a specific division with the plant facility. They are responsible for seeing that materials and supplies are stocked and that all the equipment is up to date, safe, and in proper working order. Most of the time, production supervisors will communicate directly with their …Read more
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards and customer requirements.
- Maintain day-to-day safety and quality, monitor and prioritize workflow and production schedules.
- Supervise staff and give direction in a manufacturing department.
- Ensure product is in compliance with customer standards and ensure fulfillment goals.
FAQs About Production Supervisors
What is the highest pay for Production Supervisors?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Production Supervisor is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Production Supervisors?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Production Supervisor is $NaN / year
How can Production Supervisors increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Production Supervisor is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Production Supervisor that oversees more junior Production Supervisors, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.