The average salary for an Experienced Production Supervisor in Riverside, California is $67,619.
Is Production Supervisor your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$60k - $88k
$0 - $1k
$54k - $77k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Production Supervisor
Production supervisors can work in a number of different fields, but they are most commonly found in manufacturing and industrial facilities. In some cases they will supervise an entire plant; in other cases, they will manage a specific division with the plant facility. They are responsible for seeing that materials and supplies are stocked and that all the equipment is up to date, safe, and in proper working order. Most of the time, production supervisors will communicate directly with their wo…Read more
Production Supervisor Tasks
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards and customer requirements.
- Maintain day-to-day safety and quality, monitor and prioritize workflow and production schedules.
- Supervise staff and give direction in a manufacturing department.
- Ensure product is in compliance with customer standards and ensure fulfillment goals.
Production Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Production Supervisor in their job title in San Diego, California earn an average of 4.7% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Denver, Colorado (12.4% less), Atlanta, Georgia (11.0% less) and Dallas, Texas (9.3% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$33k - $68k
$48k - $111k
$32k - $71k
$53k - $98k
$28k - $53k
$38k - $78k
$32k - $63k
$51k - $97k