Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Production Worker is $14.28
What Do Production Workers Do?
A production worker describes a worker in a factory, manufacturing, or production setting; these individuals are part of a team of workers responsible for mass production of a specific product. Production workers can perform a variety of tasks, which can include operating machines, assembling equipment or materials, conducting inspections, and conducting quality control. The work is mostly physical and can involve standing for long hours conducting repetitive tasks. They usually work indoors, …Read more
- Load raw materials onto production lines.
- Inspect finished products for defects.
- Perform assembly and sub-assembly operations.
- Operate hand held equipment.
- Use pallet jacks to transport raw materials.