Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Program Evaluator is $58,104
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Program Evaluators?
An entry-level Program Evaluator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $46,621 based on 8 salaries. An early career Program Evaluator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $54,561 based on 110 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Program Evaluators Do?
Program evaluators are often employed by companies who are looking to have their business as a whole (or a certain sector of their business) examined in terms of efficiency and usefulness. Program evaluators also may be employed before a company launches a program to assess if it will be profitable. People interested in this position can find job opportunities in the public and private sectors, including both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
The ability to collect, analyze, and …Read more
- Perform program evaluation and quality assessment.
- Propose improvements to data collection methods.
- Facilitate communication of data between the organization and the public.
- Interpret findings and suggest program changes.
- Collect, examine, and translate program data.