Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Quality Control (QC) Supervisor is $61,500
What Do Quality Control (QC) Supervisors Do?
Quality control (QC) supervisors are responsible for all aspects of quality control in an organization. They supervise the quality control department, which includes handling all personnel and policies. QC supervisors ensure their teams follow established rules for handling quality control issues; these rules are meant to address quality issues in a timely manner while retaining profitability. They assign work to employees and oversee schedules under the guidance of their manager and human …Read more
- Recommend manufacturing or technology aids to increase speed and efficiency.
- Supervise the selection, workflow, training and development of staff.
- Assess production process issues, and recommend improvements.
- Supervise product testing to ensure procedure accuracy.
- Assist in developing and implementing quality assurance programs to meet production standards and customer requirements.