Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Quality Manager is $75,075
What Do Quality Managers Do?
A quality manager ensures that a company's products meet client or consumer demands. The specific daily duties for quality managers can vary depending on the manager's company; however, they may include directing and advising employees and checking products to ensure their quality throughout the production process. If an item doesn't meet quality standards, the quality manager must catch the mistake and correct it immediately. In addition, a professional in this field meets with a company’s …Read more
- Work with line managers to identify and reach quality benchmarks.
- Report on quality and safety at production facilities for each product.
- Track warrantee, auditing, and customer feedback to improve process integrity.
- Ensure that safety and quality measures are implemented on time and in accordance with regulations.
- Inspect products, processes, and metrics to find opportunities to improve quality.
FAQs About Quality Managers
What is the highest pay for Quality Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Quality Manager is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Quality Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Quality Manager is $NaN / year
How can Quality Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Quality Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Quality Manager that oversees more junior Quality Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.