Radiology Receptionist Salary
A Radiology Receptionist earns an average wage of $12.53 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
$10.20 - $19.97
|Hourly Rate||$10.20 - $19.97|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$21,253 - $41,530|
Job Description for Radiology Receptionist
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Interview patients to complete insurance and privacy forms.
- Receive insurance co-pay payments and post amounts paid to patient accounts.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, check-ups and physician referrals.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
Radiology Receptionist Job Listings
Key Stats for Radiology Receptionist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.