Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Registrar, College Or University is $47,500
What Do Registrar, College Or Universities Do?
The college or university registrar holds a management position and is responsible for providing services to faculty and students at their institution. The registrar’s office takes care of the processing, posting, and distribution of student grades. They also post classes and ensure students are able to correctly and easily register for classes. The registrar's office may also perform audits, and provide advising services for students. The registrar oversees all activities and staff in their …Read more
- Maintain student academic records.
- Maintain class schedules; maintain curricular and degree inventories, update catalogs as appropriate.
- Coordinate the grade petition process.
- Oversee all articulation processes, activities, and programs.
- Manage grade and transcript processing.