Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Retail Store Manager, Grocery is $20.99
What Do Retail Store Manager, Groceries Do?
A retail store manager at a grocery store oversees the operations of the store to ensure that it is running smoothly. Sometimes this position can cause a lot of stress. When customers experience dissatisfaction with the store, the customers may request to speak to a manager. The manager will also have to multitask, so it is important to be able to work well under pressure. The manager may have administrative duties, such as financial recordkeeping, correspondence, and payroll.
The grocery …Read more
- Monitor store financial performance, setting business objectives and implementing strategies to meet those targets.
- Oversee the ordering and stocking of products, monitor product quality, and adjust inventory to meet customer needs.
- Set standards for customer service, receive and respond to customer complaints.
- Supervise grocery store employees, overseeing hiring, discipline, training, and promotions.
- Manage the daily operation and administration of all departments of a grocery store.
FAQs About Retail Store Manager, Groceries
What is the highest pay for Retail Store Manager, Groceries?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Retail Store Manager, Grocery is $NaN / hour
What is the lowest pay for Retail Store Manager, Groceries?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Retail Store Manager, Grocery is $NaN / hour
How can Retail Store Manager, Groceries increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Retail Store Manager, Grocery is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Retail Store Manager, Grocery that oversees more junior Retail Store Manager, Groceries, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.