Avg. Base Hourly Rate (USD)
The average hourly pay for a Salesperson, Fashion/Apparel/Clothing is $11.32
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Salesperson, Fashion/Apparel/Clothings?
An entry-level Salesperson, Fashion/Apparel/Clothing with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $11.14 based on 7 salaries. An early career Salesperson, Fashion/Apparel/Clothing with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of …Read more
What Do Salesperson, Fashion/Apparel/Clothings Do?
A salesperson, fashion/apparel/clothing is really the heart and soul of retail sales operations for retail stores dedicated to this area of operations. These salespersons can also be found at department stores, assisting customers with clothing, fashion, and related accessories. These employees are expected to be focused on customer service, understand fashion trends, and possess a certain degree of talent for evaluating clothing choices and outfit coordination.
The daily work of salespersons …Read more
- Keeps abreast of organization's range of products and /or services as well as organization's philosophy and policies.
- Receives infrastructural assistance from corporate office.
- Sells the organization's products and/or services to established customers or by developing new prospects within assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining sustainable records of sales achievements/quotas.
- Participate in products and/or services training.